|Rules of Engagement: You Die, Your Problem|
The alumus of ACS-Barker Road (Factoid: ACS(I) at Dover Road has more stringent scholastic entry requirements) bit off more than he could chew because his cringe worthy acclaim that "LKY is equivalent of Nelson Mandela to Singaporeans" was a natural magnet for spontaneous responses like "Mandela go jail, LKY puts you in jail". Let's not stoop to his level of erudition (sample printable tweet: "bossming: Rocksonnn dunneed to google for so long to find dirt on me. Just talk dirty with me direct") and focus on the subject of contention. Mandela vis-à-vis LKY.
- Mandela did go to jail, LKY did not. Devan Nair did, and see how shoddily he was treated by a comrade.
- Mandela treated his political adversaries like F.W. de Klerk with respect, and never called him "mangy dog" or something.
- Mandela harboured no genetic supremacy philosophies, and encouraged black South Africans to support the previously hated Springboks (the white dominated South African national rugby team).
- Mandela ditched his wife Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, when she became a political liability. No, Winnie did not monopolise the conveyancing business for public housing.
- Mandela retired in 1999 after one term of office, and was succeeded by Thabo Mbeki (not seat warmer or relation). Really retired, to become an advocate for a variety of social and human rights, not hanging to office with a ridiculously invented job title.
- Mandela, this is going to hurt, was awarded the 1993 Nobel Peace Prize, and 250 other awards. None of those cooked up by SPH and the like.